Stampin' Up! is releasing New dies that coordinate with some already existing stamps sets! Check out this great video!
Perfect Partners Dies will be available September 1-30, 2022.
The dies are ONLY available for the month of September and will not be found in a catalog, so don't miss out!
Here is a quick list of the stamp sets that will have a Perfect Partners Die:
- Fresh Cut Flowers stamps + Fresh Cut Stems Dies = Fresh Cut Flowers Bundle
- Waterfall Canyon stamps + Waterfall Dies = Waterfall Canyon Bundle
- Trimming The Tree stamps + Tree Trimming Dies = Trimming The Tree Bundle
- Yeti To Party stamps + Yeti Dies = Yeti To Party Bundle
- Apple Harvest stamps + Apple Blossoms Dies = Apple Harvest Bundle
- This Birthday Piggy stamps + Playful Piggy Dies = This Birthday Piggy Bundle
Bundles will include a 10% discount when using the bundle product number.
Get ready for some Spooky Treats! Sign up now until September 10, 2022 for a special Paper Pumpkin kit that comes in a cute and giftable box.
Here's the scoop on September's kit:
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: Spooky Treats
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 18 treat boxes—6 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed box bases and tops, die-cut paper pieces, adhesives, and more!
- The Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit includes an Orchid Oasis Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set puts the TREAT in trick-or-treat with fun, Halloween-themed sentiments and designs. Embrace the spooky season with ghost, bat, spider, and star images.
- This kit also includes a special peek-through box top on one of the box designs.
Finished box size: 2-1/2" x 3" x 1" (6.4 x 7.6 x 2.5 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
REMINDER: Sale-a-Bration (SAB) ends August 31, 2022. If you sign up for a 3 month or more Paper Pumpkin subscription, you can earn a FREE SAB item(s).
Welcome to our Team Blog Hop! This month we are featuring a little farewell to Sale-a-Bration... but don't fret! You still have until August 31, 2022 to earn your FREE Sale-a-Bration (SAB) items. Plenty to still choose from too. One of my favorites is the Silver & Gold 6 x 6" Specialty Paper so that is what I am featuring below. You can earn a Free pack with a $50 product purchase.
Sweet Gingerbread card:
- My card base is Blushing Bride, stand A2 size (5-1/2 x 8-1/2" scored & folded in half).
- I chose the silver dot pattern from the Free SAB specialty paper to look like snow (4 x 5-1/4")
- Using a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Basic White card stock, stamp and die cut all the pieces
- House: Blushing Bride house, I stamped on scrap paper first
- Roof: Blushing Bride ink
- House Detail stamp: Blushing Bride Ink
- Line around door and windows is also Blushing Bride Ink
- Door and Windows are stamped with Pool Party Ink (stamped on scrap paper first)
- 2 trees stamped in Granny Apple Green
- 3 lollipops all stamped in Blushing Bride (I stamped on scrap paper first for 2 of them)
- The word bubble, one tree and one lollipop are popped with with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Go To Greetings Card:
- Here I used the Gold Foil Stripped piece of SAB specialty paper cut to 4 x 5-1/4
- Above adhered on Basic Black card base (5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored & folded at 4-1/4)
- Cut Basic Black card stock 2 x 4-1/2"
- Cut Gold Foil dotted SAB specialty paper to 2 x 4"
- Banner cut both above strips and adhere to card
- Using Go To Greetings stamp set, stamp on white and use Stitched Rectangle Dies to die cut words and then the next size up for a black background.
The Go To Greetings cards is a quick and easy cards that is easy to make a batch of cards. Get your Silver & Gold 6 x 6" Specialty Paper and try it out.
Let's buzzzz on over to see what Mary Anne Rossiter has created:
Don't forget, you can buzzzz back again to Linda Bauwin:
Don't you like when a stamp set gives extra life? Meaning, you can use for other occasions other than what they are meant for. So even though my project features a New Bundle Called - Christmas Barn, I made an all occasion card.
You can see the full bundle below (stamps & dies) but here are the Barn Dies... you get lots of great choices.
- card base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Mossy Meadow card stock (CS)
- next layer is 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 Cajun Craze CS
- DIE CUT the fence and sign post from this piece
- the adhere the 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 to card front
- you will need a 3 x 4 piece of Basic White to stamp and die cut the barn, 3 trees and words for sign
- barn stamped in Black Memento and colors with Blends
- trees stamped in Garden Green ink
- die cut silo image on 2 x 3 piece of Real Red CS
- I used my Blending Brushes with Garden Green and Balmy Blue ink pads for sky and grass on a piece of Basic White that is 4 x 5-1/4. I went light on the grass.
- I stamped ground details with Garden Green ink but I stamped off first
- Build your scene and glue on all your pieces, using dimensionals for the top tree and sign